Have you got your Prince 2 certification but lack the relevant work experience to secure a role?
Are you struggling to secure a Project Manager role because you just can’t seem to get pass the interview stages or don’t get interviews at all?
Have you found that most companies are not willing to give you the relevant work experience required even on a voluntary basis?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to all three questions, you are not alone.
The only difference is Fola did something about it. She joined Career Insights, the leading hands-on training and practical work experience centre for project managers and business analysts and secured a project manager role.
You can read her success story below:
I received a telephone call today confirming i have got the role of a Project Manager in the corporate ICT department of the Council.
I am very grateful to you for the training and experience I gained at DBT. When i attended the course in January 2014 I already had the Prince 2 Practitioner certificate for four year but couldn’t get a job because I lacked the experience required.
I gained a lot of confidence through practical experience on the projects I worked on, I wish I was aware of Career Insights sooner.
Thank you so much and I know the Lord will continue to bless you and the DBT family.
Sent from my iPhone
Over the last 10 years, we have created a blueprint for work experience success and labelled it the best practise method for securing a PM or BA role for newbies in the industry.
The process is quite straightforward:
1. A one(1) week or four(4) Saturday intensive training program – collaborative, hands-on and practical.
2. E-learning resource with KPI and performance management indicators which helps you track your progress and readiness for the job market. It includes a PM & BA personality test, video tutorials, test your knowledge and interview questions and answers.
3. An ecosystem of 2,000+ strong PMs and BAs (candidates who have secured jobs and those gaining work experience while applying) collaborating to deliver high-end B2B and B2C products.
4. The ability to work on multiple live tech projects within a clearly defined, highly structured and process-driven PMO office following the DBT framework which is based on Prince2, waterfall and agile.
5. Access to industry standard tools and software, templates and documentation.
6. A knowledge-based centre for knowledge sharing with access to industry specific trends, facts and figures to help you stay current and relevant.
7. A fully comprehensive group and personal mentoring program to get you from zero to a success story worth talking about.
And finally, let’s not forget the high reputation of a company that has placed over 3,000 candidates and helping over 30 candidates secure PM & BA jobs each month.
Why not call in tonight for a FREE BA training session with Keji Giwa at 8pm tonight.
You can also call us on:
0203 793 7731