Lola started her intensive training program in September, same time as Yema and did not waste time getting her hands dirty as a PMO Analyst. Before she completed her intensive training program, she was able to demonstrate a core understanding of the Digital Bananas PMO processes, evidence of running PMO processes and understanding of project life cycle within an agile-scrum environment.
She didn’t waste any time getting her hands dirty either. Within weeks she had already secured a PMO Analyst role at Digital Bananas Technology doing the following:
- Supporting the processes, functions and deliverables within an Enterprise PMO
- Planning – supply demand and resource forecasting
- Data Analysis/Trends/Forecasting across the portfolio
- Enterprise tool management and administration (basecamp, confluence, jira, Plan view)
- Support project management community with good practice planning techniques, standards
Today she is a PMO Analyst at Tesco and ready to take on the world. Wishing her every success.