Career Insights is a subsidiary of Digital Bananas Technology Limited, th digital eWorkeperience arm of arm of Digital Bananas Technology Limited’s technology based programs, and is represented on the careerinsights.tv website. Career Insights will provide the agreed training program with all registered candidates but cannot guarantee work experience with Digital Bananas Technology Limited. All work experience will be subject to availability and references will only be given based on the duration of the candidates work experience with Digital Bananas Technology Limited. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions of the Career Insights eWorkexperience program. Please note the training programs are subject to change without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Prices Prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavour to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price. Promotional discount codes can only be redeemed against certain Career Insights experiences. Current prices: eWorkexperience Program £1790 Terms & Conditions: If a candidate fails to attend an agreed introductory training session or full training session upon paying a £300 deposit to secure a seat, the candidate forfeits his/her £300 deposit. If the candidate agrees to join the training session upon attending the the introductory session but does not show up for their first class without giving prior reason, the candidate also forfeits his/her £300 deposit. If the candidate wishes to attend the full course, the £300 deposit will be paid towards his/her fee of £1790. Once you have gained access to Career Insights eWorkexperience platform, blueprints and training materials (including videos, presentations, templates or documents or any form of training materials from Career Insights) electronically or in paper, you are no longer entitled to a refund.
2. Availability Career Insights sells open-dated training programs and the recipient is free to book their preferred date. Our training programs are subject to availability. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book well in advance and arrive early.
3. Booking Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to attend a session without first obtaining a booking confirmation email from Career Insights. Career Insights will not be held liable for any costs incurred by you if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions and in your voucher pack.
4. Training Program Duration Details of the training program duration given on the website are to be used as a guide only. Most introductory training session are based on a first come first served basis and only those who secure a seat with a £300 deposit will be allocated seats. Upon registering for the full course, you will be required to pay the full fee of £1790 which will cover your training program for a period of four Saturdays only between the allocated training times of: 12noon – 5pm. Introductory sessions are only available: 11am – 12noon Weekly Sessions Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm Career Insights will not be held liable for candidate lateness, breakdowns in communication between team members of the group in which you have been allocated, or allocation of materials once they have been sent to your team leaders.
5. Work Experience Work experience is at Digital Bananas Technology’s discretion. We can choose to give you a minimum of 4 weeks work experience or more subject to our terms and condition and fully at Digital Bananas Technology discretion. You can’t pay for work experience or work reference. Work experience at Digital Bananas Technology is not a right you are entitled to but a privilege which can be taken away from you at Digital Bananas Technology’s discretion. Your payment only covers your intensive training program with Career Insights which is either a one week intensive training program or a period of 4 consecutive Saturdays. We can choose to terminate your work experience at any given time at our discretion or for one or more of the following reasons:
- The sensitive nature of the stage we are at in a project
- Bad misconduct by a candidate (verbally or physically abusive, or any attitude that may be deemed unacceptable by any member of Digital Bananas Technology Staff member)
- Capability (not able to do the tasks given)
- Fear of candidate leaking confidential information or actually leaking confidential information.
- Candidate has close connections with a competitor
- Candidate has unauthorised access to commercial information or intellectual property.
Work references will only be given to candidates who show high level of competency skills in application of project management methodologies and business analysis techniques. You are not authorised to use Digital Bananas Technology Limited on your CV except you receive a written confirmation provided you have completed your work experience at Digital Bananas Technology Limited with good conduct and demonstration of high competency skills in project management methodologies and business analysis by working on the live projects provided by the company (Digital Bananas Technology Limited). Your work experience commences from the date you are given access to live projects by your project manager at Digital Bananas Technology Limited. You are not permitted to fabricate dates on your CV in relation to Digital Bananas Technology Limited. Your CV will be professionally written and sent to you by email upon satisfactory of your work experience with Career Insights within your chosen field and area you speciality in regards to the project you are assigned to. Candidates who do not get involved in the live projects at Digital Bananas Technology Limited will not have their CVs professionally. You must adhere to the office rules and regulations of the Digital Bananas Technology Limited’s upon arriving for your work experience. Rudeness, abuse and assault on any member of staff (verbally, mentally or physically) or damage to company property or theft of company property will also result to an immediate termination of your training program and work experience with Digital Bananas Technology Limited and no refund will be given as a result. Conditions for using our parent company Digital Bananas Technology as your work reference
- Only candidates with a minimum of 8 – 12 weeks experience will have their work experience and reference requests approved.
- Work reference will only be given via evidence of work experience on basecamp and your contribution must involve updating at least 70% of all PM related control and reporting documents if you are a PM or 70% of requirement specifications and business cases if you are BA
- Candidates who wish to use Digital Bananas Technology on their CV to gain employment in the United Kingdom must show proof of the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Put Digital Bananas Technology Limited on your CV until you have been with Digital Bananas Technology Limited for at least 8 – 12 weeks and effectively contributed to a project. If you don’t apply to our terms, we will report you to the employment tribunal and strike you off our system. Even if you secure a role without getting involved in a project here at Digital Bananas Technology and you add our company name to your CV, we will contact the company that you secured a role with informing them that you did not work at Digital Bananas Technology.
- Tell people Career Insights gives or sells references without actual evidence of work done as we have never done this and will never do.
- Tell people they can add Digital Bananas or Tellallmyfriends on their CV without attending our induction and gaining practical work experience with Digital Bananas Technology.
- Expect to receive a CV or reference right after completing your training. CVs will only be written based on evidence of work done.
6. Safety Please follow the health and safety guidelines provided by all training venues used. Some personal insurance policies may not cover our training program venues. Please check with the venue well in advance of your day. Note that the venues we use usually require compliance to a certain type of conduct from participants. Please listen and take note if they ask something of you it is usually for your own safety.
7. Validity and Extension Each training program you book is valid for a maximum of four Saturdays consecutively unless otherwise stated. Once your training program is over from the date you attend, you will be required to pay in full (£1790) for another training program with Career Insights should you wish to attend again. If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise their allocated slots before the expiry date and does not notify Career Insights in writing at least 3 days before the allocated slots, then the customer forfeits the slot and will have to repay for the value of that slot less slots already attended. Once a training program has been booked and a full payment made by the customer, it cannot be extended. The customer must attend the four allocated slots given to them.
8. Restrictions The training programs provided by Career Insights are restricted only to the knowledge gained over the years as project management professionals. You will not be awarded a certificate for attendance and Career Insights cannot qualify or provide any related educational qualifications. All professional qualifications are provided by third party professional bodies and organisations in no way associated with Career Insights. We are not responsible for you gaining a professional qualification as a project manager.
9. Complaints The easiest way to resolve any problems that you may experience is to speak to the Career Insights support team by email or telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 793 7731. They will ensure that any issues are rectified. If you are still not satisfied please send us the details of your complaint to: Customer Services, Digital Bananas Technology Curve Serviced Offices, 133 Creek Road, Greenwich, London SE8 3BN Telephone: 0203 793 7731. Please remember that the operator will have the opportunity to respond as well. Similarly, we would like to hear any positive feedback. Email us at team@Careerinsights.tv
10. Cancellations Once you book a specific date for a training program with Career Insights, you are bound by the terms and conditions regarding cancellations. Once a date is confirmed with Career Insights, it is not possible to change this date. Where a date cannot be altered it will not be possible to issue a refund. In the unlikely event that we cancel a training program, we will notify you and reschedule a date at your own convenience.
11. Refunds You have 7 days from receipt of your deposit for a full refund if your payment is made before attending an introductory session only. Payments made after attending an introductory session or if you have already been booked to attend a full session (weekend intensive / weekly intensive training program) after paying your deposit or full payment are non-refundable. Refunds may take up to 28 days to be paid to you from date of receipt provided it is not after your allocated introductory session. All refunds made after 7 days and within 28 days of receipt will incur a £22 or 20% administration charge (whichever is greater). Once you or your recipient has booked a training session with Career Insights you are bound by Digital Bananas Technology’s Terms and Conditions (please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking). If you have already been booked in to attend a full training session (weekend intensive / weekly intensive training program) after paying your deposit and you do not attend your allocated slot, you forfeit your deposit if you do not notify us 72 hours before your allocated slot commences. All refunds will be made to the person who purchased the training program and the monies will be refunded directly to the credit card. All refunds are processed at month end and take between 5 and 10 working days to show in the purchaser’s account. To request a refund you MUST email email@example.com, Digital Bananas Technology Limited, 133 Creek road, Greenwich, SE8 3BN, along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your refund request.
12. Data Protection Your privacy is our highest priority – We will never disclose your personal details to a third party under any circumstances.
13. Intellectual Property & Copyrights All materials ( including videos, documents, templates, tools, software and hard paper copies) related to Digital Bananas Technology or Career Insights and used to manage projects, train candidates or for promotional purposes by Digital Bananas Technology or Career Insights remains the property of Digital Bananas Technology a copyright of Digital Bananas Technology limited. All rights reserved 2014. You are not allowed to use any of these materials without prior written consent from Digital Bananas Technology limited. By consenting to be a part of the Career Insights program and working as an intern at Digital Bananas Technology Limited you waive the right to any ownership all materials ( including videos, documents, templates, tools, software and hard paper copies) used for training, working on projects or for promotional purposes by Digital Bananas Technology limited or Career Insights. All materials ( including videos, documents, templates, tools, software and hard paper copies) used for training, working on projects or for promotional purposes remains a property of Digital Bananas Technology Limited and Career Insights.
14. Disclaimer Career Insights is not a training centre or a college. We do not award certifications or acredit you to any standard. We only teach you our practical work experience as project managers, business analysts, project planners or PMO Analysts and allow you to gain practical work experience working on one of our technology driven projects with our parent companies Digital Bananas Technology Limited or Tellallmyfriends Limited.
Digital Bananas Technology Limited Registered office: 16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London E14 9XL. Registered number: 6739544
Contact Us regarding any Questions or Comments regarding the Terms & Conditions For additional questions, or to be taken off our marketing lists, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org