Career Insights is committed to the privacy of its online users. The following information details the online data collection and processing practices employed by Career Insights on it’s website and related web pages located at www.careerinsghts.tv (“web site”) and through email & interactive sessions.
Personal Information and Uses
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address, the recipient’s name and delivery address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of the status of your order.
- We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
- When you book a course, we need you know your name, address, email address, answers to any questions required by our training partners, and a telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any last-minute changes to course structure. We will also email you answers to any online booking questions.
- Non-Account Activity: You can watch videos of our success stories on Career Insights without having a Career Insights Account. You can also contact us about a particular video without having a Career Insights Account.
Your Privacy is Our Highest Priority
- Career Insights uses payment service provider: paypal for all our payment transaction and does not hold any customer credit or debit card details on any Career Insights servers at any time.
- All sensitive information and credit card information supplied by any visitor, customer or user is transmitted Paypal’s Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is commonly used for managing the security of message transmission on the Internet through public and private key-encryption and a digital certificate that establishes your credentials when doing Internet business or other online transactions.
- Your career insights account name, email address, skype id and contact number is shared with yiour allocated team members when you register fully for a course with Career Insights.
- We do not use your email address or other personally-identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent, unless as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Career Insights Site changes, training updates or for customer service purposes).
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as when you are required to manage a project you have been allocated as a team by Career Insights. Other users can contact you through messages and comments.
- You may also choose to add personal information that will be visible to other users on your profile page (which is the public-facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, your name, gender, relationship status, or other details.
- If you choose to add certain features to your profile page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your confirmed friends or other users. Such shared activity may include what videos you mark as “favourite”, what videos you rated and what videos you have uploaded.
Disclosure to Third-parties
- Career Insights does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you choose to receive information from trusted third parties when you create or login to your account, in which case you will receive this information until such time as you choose to opt out of receiving these communications.
- When a customer responds to a promotion offered in conjunction with a third party, that third party may, from time to time, collect information about those customers. They will only then be contacted if they have opted-in to receive further information.
- Career Insights may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally-identifying information and the third-party vendor may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection legislation.
- Career Insights does not provide any personally-identifiable information to these third-party vendors or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Career Insights to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Career Insights Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally-identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
For additional questions, or to be taken off our marketing lists, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org